In the garden, there is a girl. ‘… the armed forces will be called in
to provide backup and assistance. ‘Scientists are still trying to establish
the nature of the phenomenon ‘and are unsure as to the… ‘ Excuse me. Excuse me. Hello. – What are you doing?
– Oi! Oh, my God. She’s so drunk. How much have you had, love? – Oh! I think she likes you.
– Shut up. – She wants a cuddle!
– I’ve just come out of a relationship. – Ed, do something!
– Wait there. – Ed!
– Two seconds. I’m really flattered and everything but… And, hold it there. Ed! Just get her off me. Jesus! – What’s up with her eyes?
– Now, seriously… Mary, I’m warning you,
I’ll have to get physical, I mean it! This is it… Look, just fuck off! – I think we should go back inside.
– OK. – Shaun, what’s going on?
– Shit, it’s engaged. – How about an ambulance?
– It’s engaged, Ed. – Fire engine?
– It’s one number and it’s busy! – And what do you want a fire engine for?
– Anything with flashing lights. Are they still out there? Yeah. What do you think we should do? Have a sit-down? ‘There are reports of chaos
on the motorways ‘as thousands of people
attempt to flee the cities.